Hello Ft. Waynians! (did I just invent that)? It’s been more than a year since I’ve offered sessions in your neck of the woods – and I’m excited to announce that Haute Mama Photography is headed back to Ft. Wayne. If you’re considering purchasing either the Groupon or Living Social deal that’s running, here are some things you should know before you buy:
1. Haute Mama Photography’s Ft. Wayne Studio is only open two weekdays per month, so it might be a month or two before we can get your session scheduled.
2. If you need your pictures a bit more quickly, you can always road trip it to our boudoir photography studio in Westfield, Indiana. That’s just north of Indianapolis. Heck, why not make a day of it? Bring a friend, have lunch. What a treat!
3. BYOL – Bring Your Own Lingerie. Okay, this may sound obvious, but I get one or two calls a month asking if I provide the lingerie. No. Ick.
4. We also don’t provide hair and makeup for your session. Some people choose to do this themselves. Others prefer to hire a professional. I recommend you check with your own stylist first to see if this is a service he or she offers. If not, they can usually recommend someone who does.
5. Your boudoir photographer will be a female. In fact, it’ll be little old me (Leah). Want to learn more about me? Click here for my bio.